Invesco Mortgage Capital Inc. is a real estate investment
trust (or REIT) that acquires, finances and manages residential
and commercial mortgage-backed securities and mortgage loans.
Our objective is to provide attractive risk-adjusted returns
to our shareholders, primarily through dividends and secondarily
through capital appreciation.
Our portfolio consists of
- Residential mortgage-backed securities for which
a U.S. Government agency or a federally chartered corporation
guarantees payment of principal and interest - commonly
referred to as Agency RMBS;
- Residential mortgage-backed securities that are
not issued or guaranteed by a U.S. government agency
- commonly referred to as Non-agency RMBS;
- Commercial mortgage-backed securities - commonly
referred to as CMBS; and
- Residential and commercial mortgage loans.
We trade on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker
We are externally managed and advised by Invesco Advisers,
Inc., a subsidiary of Invesco Ltd. (NYSE: IVZ), a leading
independent global investment management company.